COVID-19 Update: The Credit Union is considered an essential business and will remain open during the Stay at Home Order. Due to a higher volume of Live Chat, Call Center, and Drives Service requests wait times may be longer than usual. To keep our members and employees safe, we have made modifications throughout the Credit Union. Click to view the full update and branch hours modifications.
Michigan Education Assocation misson:
“The mission of the MEA is to ensure that the education of our students and the
working environments of our members are of the highest quality.”
MEA is dedicated to the purpose of serving our members’ employment goals, interests
and needs, while advocating for quality public education.
In addition to a credit card that supports MEA, members have access to multiple benefits such as:
Find out more about the Michigan Education Association by visiting the official Michigan Education Assocation website.
- Professional support and training opportunities at the local level and at MEA conferences.
- Access to professional labor relations consultants and contract bargaining consultants.
- Experienced legal assistance to protect your rights and privileges.
- Discounts offered through MEA Financial Services for products including car, home, and life insurance, credit cards, help with financial planning and assistance in retirement.
- Legislative and political advocacy help through our vast network of engaged members across the state.
- Effective collective bargaining for better contracts and better schools.
- Savings on oil changes, household supplies, vacations, and more with your MEA Membership card